Clinics & Services
The Practice also offers a full range of General Medical Services including:
- Consultations with the GP of your choice (if available)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- General Nurse treatment room services including Blood Pressure, dressings, injections, vaccinations, Chronic Disease management and Travel Vaccinations and Advice.
- Clinics for Coronary Heart Disease, Asthma and Cytology.
- Midwife-led Ante-Natal Clinics
- Diabetic reviews
Adult accidents and emergencies are seen at Southport Accident and Emergency Department, Town Lane, Southport (01704 547471). Children involved in accidents or who require emergency hospital treatment should be taken to Ormskirk District General Hospital (telephone 01695 577111).
Travel Vaccination Clinic
Please print and complete the Travel Risk Assessment form and bring along to your appointment. More information is available on the above link.